Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ready, Set, Go!

Let's get started! Gonna make MAJOR changes to the template.
Will update soon.

My blog is best viewed in a 1024x768 screen resolution on Internet Explorer.

*Update 9.14.06*

I'd like to thank my friend Ashley for drawing the guy in my background, which I edited using photoshop. Also, thanks to Jonathan F. for html tricks and such.

-Major layout changes (Colors, Fonts, etc..)
-Background
-Music

*Update 9.14.06*
-Linked to Jonathan's Blog
-Linked to Amy's Blog
-Linked to Lester's Blog
-Linked to Harry's Blog
-Linked to Ms H's Mary Ward Media Blog

*Update 10.2.06*
-Linked to Roxanne's Blog
-Posted first entry
-Linked to Danielle's Blog
-Linked to Ms. Largo's Mary Ward Media Blog
-New scrollbar

*Update 11.27.06*

Major Update!
AsuraStrike Media will now be under construction for a while.

I've decided to go with a new, darker scheme inspired by the upcoming Spiderman 3 movie. I've updated colors, the background, and music, but otherwise it's still pretty much the same. I'll be tinkering around with some stuff and trying to really change my blog around alot more so check regularly for more updates. On a side note, I have also completed my second blog entry- I'll get started on the rest soon.

*Update 11.28.06*

-New blog name
-Linked Julia, Cherry, Jessica, Angelo, Sean, Gary, and Brian.


S'later

-AJ

6 Comments:

Blogger aNgELLO said...

nice layout aj! =)

7:20 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Good jop. It's Rate Pro.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Justine T said...

ahaha you html nerd! *boohoo* i suck at this. but i try you know, i try.. hehe =) awesome blog!!

3:51 PM  
Blogger .Roshan. said...

uhh thanks yours is nice too =P

3:18 PM  
Blogger L3st3r A.k.A S1n1st3r said...

Wow you linked me O.o Well I linked you too
Nice Blog :D

10:52 AM  
Blogger browntigga said...

y r u so good at this anyways nice job lokks sick an thx for helpin out on ma gif really thx

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Now Playing: "My Immortal" by Evanescence

So What'd You Think of ValkyrieMissle Media??
Good Work!
You Suck.
I Just Don't Like You.